Meridian G68 or G61R

Hello Everyone, I'm a newbie to Audiogon. I just sold a Lexicon MC-12 Hd and I'm looking to puchase a Meridian G68 or G61R. I was using my old processor as a dedicated Home Theater. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks
jmz
Phil, I haven't received the new G68SL. So, I can't give any feedback. My dealer, who is also a Lexicon dealer told me that i will very happy with the new G68SL and once I upgrade into DSP speakers, I will here a difference.I'm going to use the unit mostly for home theater.

Phil, its been several weeks since I last checked inn. Im very happy with my G68SL and I love the MSconfig program, Very Tweekish!!! But, I followed the instructions in the room calibration set-up and calibrated all my speakers. At the end of calibration the RM software tells me "no filters where added". However, The sound is great!
Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks
Hello Phil, its been several weeks since I last checked inn. Im very happy with my G68SL and I love the MSconfig program, Very Tweekish!!! The sound is great compared to the Lexicon MC 12 HD.
Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks

Jose

Jose, At the end of the room correction test, you have to right clicking on the profile and then select "build". Otherwise, you will get zero filters.