McIntosh MX119

Does anyone out there have the McIntosh MX119 controller pre amp?
If so, what are your opinions and how is it with 2 channel analog?
What associated equipment are you using it with? i.e.; power amps, speakers, cd player, dvd player etc

Your feedback on this would appreciated.
vx700
Does the MX 119 convert an analog signal to digital so it can do the volume control? I thought I saw somewhere it had a digital volume control and wonder what that really means.
I have learned that it is a digital control over an analog volume. So for multi-channel and pure stereo direct, the signal is not converted to digital and back again.
I heard the MX119 a few weeks ago along with the MC207. I cant discribe the sound other then by saying it was Marvolus in both stereo, surround,& movie soundtracks.It listed for $5500.00 at the dealers but i was able to buy it new open box on ebay for $4425. Im saving for the MC207 which I can get new opened box for $5250.
P.S. listen to the opening of the movie "SEA BICUIT" the thunder of galloping horses with the underling musical score is breath taking!GOOOOOO MAC
It's the best pre amp ive bought and ive been messing around with this stuff since 1957. My next pruchase is the MC207 7.1 200watt Amp. This thing made my B&W matrix 802's sing like never before damn its sweet.