mcintosh mc-123 4K versus 123-8K

Are there any improvements in the 8K over the 4K

Ag insider logo xs@2xbernardwilliams

Aside from the 8K video (2 additionall horizontal lines of resolution and 2 additional vertical lines of resolution) which yields a picture no less than 16 times the overall clarity of a Standard High Definition, no, there are not. I/O was a lobotomized, networking beyond a single player was eliminated (you can purchase an external high quality switch for $699. Don’t get the $50-$250 unit you’ll dig up excavating for that gem. Just go with the no doubter. All of this information was ascertained simply by investigating the configuration and comparing what I found to previous versions and competing brands reskinned and rebadged. For $1,500, the feature sink was not expected. However, I am no marketing guru and the PR dept. over at the best place to work in audio, have already spent considerable time waiting to fully release all pertinent performance data such as the type that will not only reveal the parts still hidden, but also the sum of those parts written in a way so as not to imbue the reader with a sense of letdown and rather a bold reinforcement of a McIntosh product always being greater than the sum of their many special parts.