Mcintosh 452 vs Pass Labs XA 30.5

Hello everyone, I'm at the Mcintosh house and so maybe part of the answers will be taken for granted, thanks to the desire to try new devices I'm evaluating a transition from my current Final Pass Xa 30.5 to a MC452. Even the pre should be replaced by switching from an Xp10 Pass to the Mcintosh C48.
I use the Totem Mani 2, Audio Physic Scorpio 2 and Tannoy Eaton speakers in a listening environment of around 20 sqm at low and medium volumes.
I would like some advice from those who have had the opportunity to try, comparing these brands and the good interface between the coupled MC 48 and 452 and my speakers.
Thank you.
128x128mizioa
Ive owned a Pass int-250, mc9000 and a luxman... The pass was the best when it came to overall sound. I liked the Ma9000 next and the Luxman 509x was crap. Sounded like cheap Yamaha gear to me. I hate the way Pass gear looks (great build but just stupid looking).  That being said I always find myself going back to Mcintosh. I LOVE the way they look, and I also love what they do with the human voice. I listen to allot of music but I also listen to a ton of talk radio and how an amp renders voices is SUPER important to me. Currently running a Schiit Frey + (spectacular preamp) with a Mcintosh mc452 into a set of JBL 4365's. And I love it. 
There are great sounding and well built MacIntosh products and great sounding well built Pass products. Most of the time their owners are great people too. A lot of people own both. But so much of the time these threads end up more about ego and feeling superior vs facts. Too bad. We have so much to learn from each other.

I have a modest pass syetem and have owned older mcintosh. Maybe not a comparison but I find the Pass Adelph 3 and Pass L pre very addictive. Sound just seems to hang in a very holographic way.

I do think Mcintosh and pass lab com out the different sound, they are so different, and someone prefer this one while others prefer that one. There is no right or wrong. I bought  Mcintosh Amp brand new and used for about 7-8 years and go to Audio Research near 30 years ago. I have clear memory about the Mcintosh and maybe later, I will buy  one as second system, THE MAIN POINT IS

I FIND RELEASE IN THE SOUND.

The following is coming from chatGPT and I agree.

Comparing the sound quality of amplifiers, such as those from McIntosh and Pass Labs, is subjective and can depend on personal preferences, the rest of your audio system, and the type of music you enjoy. Both McIntosh and Pass Labs are reputable manufacturers known for producing high-quality audio equipment, but they may have different sonic characteristics.

McIntosh is often recognized for its warm and lush sound signature, with a distinctive visual style and a long heritage in the audio industry. McIntosh amplifiers typically provide a smooth and musical listening experience.

Pass Labs, on the other hand, is known for its focus on transparency, accuracy, and detailed sound reproduction. Pass Labs amplifiers are often praised for their clean and precise audio delivery, making them appealing to audiophiles who prioritize accuracy.

Ultimately, the "better" sound is a matter of personal taste. Some people prefer the characteristic sound of McIntosh, while others may lean towards the precision and transparency of Pass Labs. It's recommended to audition both brands if possible, preferably with your own audio source and speakers, to determine which one aligns better with your preferences and complements the rest of your audio system.