McIntosh 2100

what do you guys think of the McIntosh 2100 to run vandy 2ce sig II there is one in my area for 500.00 i think i could offer 4 and have it. do you tink that 105 rms is enough power and i have heard that it actually peaks higher than its rating.
128x128jelliott78
Ok I got two MC 2100 now that it's set to mono (210 watts) and wow! It really woke the vandersteen 2CE Sig II, it is so much cleaner more transparent. Along with my Integra pre pro and my new oppo bdp95, it amazing, everything just matched up perfectly.
Just want to update, I just bought the C220 tube pre to match with my two MC2100
Has anyone paired an MC2100 with a C2200 preamp by any chance ?

I'm looking to buy both (Against (money) reason but isn't it what love - and good deals which might never come up again* - is all about ?) but from 2 different people so listening is out of the question (not to mention that neither has the speakers I intend use them with).

I don't see why they wouldn't be great together but there is quite an "age" difference between the 2.

Thanks in advance !

*I live in France so McIntosh lovers aren't as common as in North America...
Just an update, Got a new McIntosh C2300 tube preamp that goes with my two SS MC2100 sound like Heaven.