Mark Levinson No 52 Preamp phono stage custom loading

The ML site has a download for HIFI news article, for the phono stage, it states:

"Custom input loads, should one be required, can be configured using internal solder-less connections by your dealer."

The ML user manual is not much help either:

"R Load: This setting offers a choice of resistive loading values for the Phono input:
• 47k ohms: The most commonly specified value for most phono cartridges.
• 3.3, 5.0, 7.7, 10, 33, 50, 77, 100, and 330 ohms
• Other: Enables the use of a custom-installed load. If you require a custom load to match your phono setup, contact your authorized Mark Levinson dealer for details"

Does anyone know about how the custom loading is done or has anyone done this? Sounds like jumpers or something, but I cannot find any info on how to accomplish this, thanks.
dnicol
@terry9 If you are referring to the No52, could you tell me how/where the custom resistive loading is done? Are there screw terminals somewhere like the 32? Thanks.
Sorry Dnicol. I was referring to my own electronics, DIY. I built in 20 cartridge loadings from 5R0 to 86K. That feature cost me $1000 in parts, but was well worth it.
@terry9 Curious, what were the most expensive and the cheapest?

I do have some 2575’s on the way, so far found dirt cheap chinese metal film 10 for 75 cents to sound better then a dale cmf55 or pink takman!

The worst was the most expensive resistor and the 2nd best was the cheapest.

Don't recall specifics, but they looked impressive, were MILSPEC and cost $50. The inexpensive were noname Taiwan, I think - $.01 back in the day in a big bulk lot.

You've started on a most rewarding journey. It led me all the way to ground up DIY. Good luck!