mark levinson 436. heard them yet?

I was curious if anyone has heard these new monoblocks from Levinson yet. I'm doing a serious overhaul of my system & I'm really considering getting 3 of these along with a Proceed hpa-2 amp. I will also be getting the Revel Ultima systems with the Salons, Voice & Embrace along with 2 REL Stadium II's, Transparent super speaker cables & interconnects. Any feedback on these amps & any of the other items I have listed would be greatly appreciated. I understand the 436's are supposed to sound better than the 336 which would be great. jon
jon_p

Showing 3 responses by no_money

Hotrod, would ultra be overkill for CJ pv10a, HPA2, Cal audio Ikon MKII, Sony s9000es, ML aerius system?? I have thought about upgrading but maybe the money would be better spent elsewhere?
Couldn't swing the Levinson amps, but I did get the HPA2 and Transparent "super" IC's and Bi-wire. The hpa is a great amp and more than enough power for Martin Logan Aerius which really isn't much of a load. I auditioned in the store with Aerial 10t's cranked pretty loud and it still didn't sound like it was running out of power.(I listen to mostly rock) Over all I have been very happy with Transparent and Proceed products and do not have any regrets. With the components you have listed you should end up with a really outstanding system, hope you enjoy!
Thanks hotrod, I currently use power wedge 116 but have been eyeballing a ps300 or for the possible next upgrade. Would the ps300 be able to handle the amp load or would a dedicated 20amp line be better. Thanks in advance.