Manley Chinook with (very) low output MC ZYX?

I currently have a Manley Chinook SE (UA Philips tubes), and I'm really enjoying it!  I use it with an ART9, but have been curious about the ZYX sound.  I have an opportunity to get a good deal on a ZYX R1000 AIRY 3X/SB (0.24mV).  Which is slightly less than half the output of my ART9.  Can I expect good noise performance?  How about overall performance?
tre9901
 Where are the RPMs in the circuit of the Chinook?. So far as I know, my steelhead uses discrete transistors plus triodes throughout the audio circuitry. So I am wondering what is going on with op amps in the Chinook. Perhaps they only serve for the relays and switching apparatus when you change settings. In which case I would not expect them to have much effect on sound. Thanks for any insights.
Sorry, instead of RPMs, I refer to Op Amps.  I was messaging by voice and Siri screwed up Op Amps into RPMs.
A quote from Mrs. Eveanna Manley on the Chinook TI op amps: “Those opamps are performing as a DC voltage servo in order to bias the FET operational point. Those opamps are not in the signal path. They just stabilize a DC voltage needed to set the operational point of the FETs”.

@lewm - Sounds like you would be correct regarding them having little  effect on sound.  
Thanks, JT. FWIW,  I think Evanna goes by “Ms”, not Mrs. Sometimes we swap out parts just because it gives a feeling of control. But without a schematic and the proper knowledge, it’s a crap shoot. Manley won’t give out schematics even to professional repair businesses;, not that there’s anything wrong with that. It actually makes sense from their point of view.
yep, that is correct. not in signal path but are DC servos for FETs.

lowers the noise floor a ton. The other thing you can do is change out all the loading resistors on the back panel to Vishay VSRS.  just like focusing the looking glass much better imaging, quieter backgrounds and micro dynamics much better.
I would attach some photos but can't do it with Agon forums.