Magnepan Unitrac+Denon 103 to need a turntable

I have been keeping some elements from my first systems and would like to put them to work...
A Magnepan Unitrac and a Denon 103(vdh) are ready to be installed in a turntable and would really appreciate any recommendation. I used to have a Oracle MK? but, at least at that time, it was a hell to be adjusted.
Many thanks in advance
Regards, dgd
agondgd

Showing 2 responses by agondgd

Thanks Casey33.
Oracle should probably be my first option as it also takes me to good old days..., but I do not quite know if I am ready for the adjustment issue and the second hand market search. I wonder if there is any "confirmed" alternative in the middle price, no suspension adjustment, new turntable segment...
Regards
dgd
Mine is a 103D and its "more than reasonable" dynamic compliance of 12x10 -6/dyne at 100 Hz (higher at 10Hz) is much higher than the 103 (5x10...). Curiously, the 103D is the cartridge shown in the Magnepan users manual instructions pictures...At that time I also used a Grace F9e (same compliance than 103D) and both sounds were great to my ears with the Magnepan. Well, this is the reason why I have been keeping them (unfortunately not the Grace)