Magico vs the world

Everywhere I look I only see people (end users and professional reviewers) raving about magico. Build quality, incredible sound, etc... everyone just loves them, especially the modern series, A3, M series, S series (mk2 variant). It is impressive for sure. But I am curious, what speakers have you heard that you compared to magico that you like as much or maybe even better?
smodtactical
Easy question... Wilson Benesch Eminence

But just to bring some here back to reality, there is no such thing as out perform, as that is completely subjective.  There is no 1, 2 or even 100 right answers.  And yet, they could all be right.
I recently bought a pair of YG Sonja 2.2 and the other contender was Magico M2. ( there are many other fantastic speakers but I wanted horns or sealed speakers for my room)
I listened to them multiple times but with different upstream gears ( same level) and in different rooms so the comparison was not a direct one. Both are excellent speakers with a lot in common but still different.
For my taste, Sonja 2.2 was a better match. The midrange and high frequency sounded more natural to me . Bass-wise, resolution Magico was ahead . Bass is a relative “weak” point on YG speakers ( very fast and natural but lack a bit of punch) 
Since, I got an excellent opportunity on REL 212se sub and bass is extraordinary.The integration with YG is excellent.
( might be as well with Magico but never tried)

@dznutz  I was just spending the past hour reading and watching videos about eminence. It seems extremely impressive!
@moby2004 thanks for that man, amazing impressions. I find YG bass light as well but still great speakers.
Post removed