Magico A3 vs. Wilson SabrinaX

Well, coming down the stretch, I can't find a on this forum comparing these 2 speakers. I listened to the SabrinaX, and found them "flat" somehow, hard to describe. Incredible definition and soundstage, but not much knack/dynamic. So, I'm wondering how they would compare to the Magico A3s that I haven't had a chance to listen to. I would be pairing these with a Pass XA25 which should be sufficient to drive them. Or is my "flat" experience simply unrealistic?
trackmoe
Trackmoe,

low impedance speakers are harder to drive. Most amps struggle to put out a lot of current into low impedance loads and get hot in the process. 
The voltage out of the wall is constant So the amplifier has to put out more amps as the resistance drops. 
I=VR (amps=Voltage/Resistance) So amps go up when the resistance drops as Voltage is held constant. This also produces a lot of heat as current (amperes increase)

In your example of 91dv at 6 ohm vs 88 at 4 ohm the 88 db speaker takes twice the power and requires double the amps at the same time. The real kicker is the impedance changes as the driver moves in and out of its coil and does a job on the amplifier. 
1 volt / 6 ohms = 0.167 amps
1 volt / 4 ohms = 0.25 amps

The Sabrina looks hard to drive and will need a substantial amplifier based on stereophile’s measurements. But I am sure you can find someone with a low powered tube amp that is loving the combo... use your own judgment. 
@james633 : The spike in bass is what I'm experiencing with the SabX -
@daveyf : Yes, big difference between the Sab1 and the SabX: But still, that same issue with the bass, even though to a much lesser level.@kingbarbuda : Thank you for the info re. type of amp you are using - This is helpful - I'm trying to get a place in the DMV area to listen to the A3s...@prof : This description you are making is what I feel. I might get the CWL IV for the sake of it and check out the dynamics they're supposed to offer in contrast@james633 : Gain, thank you for your input. What I'm getting from this is that Class A, 50Watts RMS candrive such 4ohms, 88db efficient speakers. Perhaps not getting the most out of them, but still pretty good to enjoy.

I've owned the Magico A3 and my brother owns a pair of Wilson Sabrina. The Wilsons are very difficult to drive, that's a fact. The Magicos are much easier to drive because the impedance curve is much more stable, but the bass of the A3 is not well integrated with the rest of the drivers. The mids and highs are very good though and they are far more relaxed than the Wilson. Attacks, decay and tonal balance is also much superior with the A3. The Sabrinas have a very different sound coloration. They are more in your face type of speakers and you need to be more careful when pairing the electronics. Even if I like both speakers sonically, I think they are both overpriced and I wouldn't spend that kind of money on a Wilson that is so badly engineered. You have better options for less money.  
@chrfor : Great comments, thank you! I believe indeed that the Wilson are difficult to match - I’m dropping the idea, though with some regret since they do provide a wonderful soundstage still. I hope to listen to the A5 soon. Als, I’m waiting to hear back from a dealer about the Joseph Audio perpesctive 2 graphene that i had the chance to (too) briefly listen to a couple years ago.I will go back to listen again to the Totem Metal V2 that impressed be quite a bit. I was on the verge of buying the Cornwall IV for in-house demo since I can't find any demo around the DC area, but decided to wait some more. I listened to the Zu Dirty weekend, and found them full of distortion and not easy on the ears... Not sure about their other sets.
I have the old Sabrinas. Re the Q above I drive them spotlessly w Pass xa30.8 and they hardly ever leave class a - only when very loud at ca 100hz where the impedance is low. Hence xa25 should also work… as a ls I like them a lot.