Mac MCD600 as preamp for 2xMC611...looking for input/help

Skip past the first paragraph to bypass the boring stuff.

So I packed up out home theater 6 years ago when we moved and never unpacked it and now obsolete but what I did unpack and added more of was Sonos now up to 15 of the different offerings. We are having a large bbq/pool gathering coming up and have a couple play1's in the backyard and did not feel this was sufficient, added a ZP100 and still lack luster so decide to unpack the Def Tech BP7000's and Denon 5308 and setup in the backyard and was immediately blown away by the dynamics because I become accustom to  flat and dead sound of Sonos for the past 6 years.
Now I have a itch and need to scratch but on the fence on which direction:
2xMC611 with C1100 pre-amp, MCT450 transport and ZP90 for streaming, the overall price is making me shy away

OR
2xMC611 with the new MCD600 that can be used as a pre-amp? I am really leaning this direction but concerned I will be missing some sound quality by not having a traditional Mac pre-amp? Elimination the cost of the pre-amp makes this price more appealing. The MCD600 also has an onboard DAC with digital input for the ZP90.

OR

MA9000 with MCT450 transport and Sonos ZP90 for streaming and be done

I just purchased a set of Focal Kanta2 and hoping for the best here as there will not be sent back because WAF...
128x128ampteks
The MCD600 can only do volume and not change sources, like a traditional preamp.  The MA9000 is a very nice integrated that I am sure you will be happy with.  Two MC611s need a traditional preamp, and, if you go that route I suggest a used C2300 tube pre.  The C2300 was the last tube pre before Mc started adding internal DACs to their preamps.
I ended up purchasing the MCD600 with 2-MC611 yesterday. The only two sources I need are CD and one digital for streaming so MCD600 should handle that as it does have one additional digital input.
My main concern is sound quality vs a traditional pre. They should show up in a couple weeks but then we are also having the interior of the house repainted a couple weeks after that so it will be awhile before I can setup.