Mac 402 vs 6900

Has anyone compared those two? Is 402 faster and gives more slam then MA 6900 integrated? I have 6900 powering Thiels 2.3 and I wish it could be more snappy and crystaline. The bass does not kick so much also.
thx
bunkeromantik
I only compared the C200 to the C2200, the C42 and the preamp-section of my MA6500. The C200 was the best of all, in all regards. It sounded as tube-like natural as the C2200, but had more authority, more drive, better bass than the C2200 when it came to dynamic pop-music (Eminem)and large orchestral music. The difference was noticable, but small, if you think that the C2200 costs 4500 $, and the C200 7000 $. I bought it because I had the possibility to get a model that was only used for a few months, with a large discount.
Well that might be something obvious for all expierienced audiophiles but I found it just now...
The power cord delivered with MAC had wrong polarity i.e MA 6900 worked on wrong polarity. I changed it and now everything is much, much better. I had muddy sound no attacks and no detail. Everything was veiled. Now it is a different story. Bass speeded-up and got energy, highs opened-up and veils dropped. I am stunned to hear those effects. Never thought it was possible. I am a happy man now. However I still feel there is a room for improvement in bass erea (even more slam and control). But I don't know maybe I am looking for impessive sounds that are not natural? And would wear me out eventualy
bunkeromantik, How did you ever find the polarity problem. I may be leaning towards the ma6900 again. My listening room is rather small , therefore 200 w/side is all I'll need. You did mention that the bass does not have the wanted impact. Do you think higher wattage is an answer?
I'am not sure how a power cord has wrong polarity. How did you find this out?? Arthur
This is simple but you got to have special "pen" that indicates with neon-light when you touch hot lead. That is how you do it. Looking stright at the amplifier plug with ground lead on top on the right is hot lead. I had it wrong on my power cord.