Lyrita Catalog

Years ago when I had a very large vinyl collection, I had a lot of recordings by the British label Lyrita, the catalog of which if I recall properly was composed entirely of British artists. There had IMO the most consistently excellent recording quality of anything I have heard to date. Sound staging to die for, sweet extended highs, gobs of detail etc. It was rumored that the owner of the label was a bit of an eccentric and hated the then emerging digital CD with a passion, to the point where he stated that his label would never turn out a CD. I am curious if anyone knows if any of his catalog ever made it on to CD?
bioman
Lyrita's owner was true to his word, which is why I've bought every Lyrita LP I can find.
I have a CD of the famous Arnold: English, Irish, Scottish, and Cornish dances, Lyrita SRCD-201. I also own a Lyrita sampler CD released by Quad of England that indicates that Lyrita catalog #'s 201-235 were available in CD format by 1993. The worldwide distributor was Conifer Records Limited and the U.S. importer was Allegro.
I have owned a Lyrita CD- Malcolm Arnold, English, Irish, Scottish, & Cornish Dances- for more than 10 years.