Luxman vs. Accuphase

I am considering purchasing a Luxman or Accuphase Solid State Integrated amp. Does anyone have experiences with both solid state integrateds? Basic differences sonically? Thanks!
routeman21
The original question was for information on Luxman vs. Accuphase. I received the information below from the US Luxman distributor, On Higher Note, about the company, Luxman.

"Luxman is located in Yokohama, Japan - where they design all the products. They have four factories where they assemble the gear. All of the resistors in the audio chain are custom made especially for Luxman to their exact specifications. Sales & Engineering is approximately 40 employees. In the L-590ax amplifier, all of the parts are Japan sourced. Luxman is owned by IAG out of Taiwan, but they pretty much leave Luxman to sort everything out themselves. They do not tell Luxman what to make, nor how to make it. The domestic market is still 90% of Luxman's business".
Hi Hgeifman,

Congratulation for the new amp!

IMO it was definitively a good move to order the L-590ax especially since you plan to keep it for a long while.

Best wishes,
Paul
I own Luxman 590 AX since august 2011. It is a terrific amp., it is worth every penny I paid for it, but I have to say that
burning in process was, in my case, very painful. It took
almost 1000 hours before it opened entirely.
Also I got spectacular additional improvement when I replaced 8 original Luxman fuses with Hifi Tuning Supreme ones.
I hope it is my last amp in life.
I'm curious as well. Thanks to those that have done the shoot outs. If anyone has done any recently, please let us know...thanks.
I'm getting ready to audition Luxman with no comparison to Accuphase but instead Ayre. Hopefully Ayre releases the AX5 this fall.