Luxman L-509X for ATC SCM 19v2/40v2, thinking integrated to start with

I like to listen to music at low to normal levels and wondering how Luxman L-509x will work or ATC SCM 19v2. I am considering starting with an integrated first and not go over $8k for amp and preamp. 

Initially I wanted to try ATI AT6002 and a Tube preamp with good phono stage and the price seems to be somewhat close to a good used integrated amp. 

Please suggest integrated with good phono stage and DAC less than $8k . Prefer 200w 8ohm output, but can settle for a bit less for good implementation.
geek101

Showing 2 responses by geek101

@intensemojo I got different speakers so I went with Benchmark AHB2.
You could try Coda CSiB Integrated Amplifier. Or if you are thinking separates then there are so many options starting with the very ATC P2 amplifier.
@agrippa, ATCs are rated as 8 Ohm, they are good with more power but I do not think they will have a problem "engaging" with a reasonable amp. I have heard Harbeth which are harder to drive and they get pretty loud. It will depend on how far you sit from them. For many of us speakers like ATC are end game. In proper room / or with correction ATC are glorious and yes with good amp. Best to go active with them.