Luxman DA-06 Dac...anyone?

Just curious if anyone has heard the new Luxman DA-06 Dac? It was supposed to be released in May. I was thinking of getting the D-06 cdp just to get the digital input but all I really need is a Dac.
128x128tboooe
Dear Audioman58 the one thing about the cary CD303T SACD PRO Player/Dac
Like any other tube based equipment you should try experimenting with other tubes. The Gold Lions changed the whole cd player/dac around into a different Dac I switched the stalk russian tubes out when I bought it and holly smokes lots of more midrange bloom and detail. Also the new shunyata Alpha Digital zitron power cord made that difference even more so.

Also the cary class A+ awards on Stereophile for 2 years in a row 2012 and 2013 and also Absolute Sounds Editor Choice. Since said it had not won any awards.

Though I do respect people for staying with solid state dac's and for a for less maintenance by far.
There's a lot to be said for tubes in the system. My Luxman DA-06 runs into a tubed De Havilland Mercury 3 preamplifier and a tubed hybrid Aesthetix Atlas amplifier. Even though I'm returning the Lux for an MSB Analogue DAC, and like solid state DACs for their resolution and control, I'd never run without tubes in the system. I haven't heard the 303T. I auditioned the 306 Pro and decided against it in favor of the Lux and an Ayon CD. I'm now going to sell the CD player and run off of my Aurender S 10 music server only. It's controlled by an App on the iPad and is terrific for convenience (plays DSD, allows for playlists, updates from the internet, has 2 TB storage, allows for other drives to serve, and so on). The quality is far better than any CD player I've auditioned and I've auditioned a lot from Esoterics to the tubed players like the 306 Pro. I haven't used the Ayon CD player once since I got the Aurender S 10 in December.
Any views on the DA-06 now, 7 years later? Is it a worthy used purchase, or would I be better off with a newer DAC? Amping from a P750u mark ii.

(I asked this question in a another thread as well, in case someone recognises a double.)