LSA Voyager GAN Amplifier

Just got mine last week.  After 24 hours of play all I can say is that this is not your father's class D amplifier.  There is not one thing about its sound that reminds me of the class D gremlins that I do not like.  The low end filled in and now has deep impact, the midrange is the love child of a beautiful tube and clean hybrid amp - just gorgeous.  Highs are very clean and extended. Spatial cues are top notch. My system has had some damn good tube and solid state amps in it before and it has never sounded this good.  I am blown away with the quality of sound coming from class D amplification at this price point.

This 300 wpc amplifier is a real winner.....
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjaymark
" cascadesphil,
On this weekend, maybe you will have a c hance to tell us how the Voyager compares to the EVS 1200."
" I’d love to hear that comparison also, cascadesphil"

All my listening observations to date (I believe it is noted either in this thread or Jay's thread) are and will be posted here:  https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/stock-voyager-gan-amp-350-600-contrasted-with-my-evs1200-600-...

The reasons are explained in the thread.  I limited the comparisons to the two amps (and in that thread) are there (and if additional comments are posted they will be there as well) as there are individuals with no experience with a particular product, let alone in my room (have no idea why people do that - I live close enough to the launches at Cape Canaveral to hear and see them and I'm certainly not going to post stuff about the technical aspects of rocket propulsion and it seems to me that people without direct experience are merely hypothesing based on either no or limited experience with the products using some of the same technology).

In process (today) of setting up the EVS1200 in a secondary system (today) sing Selah Audio SA2s.  The EVS is a wonderful amp in its own right (and probably severe overkill where I'll be using it).  I had a Mivera SE amp (which I sold a few weeks back) which used an IcePower stereo board (vs. the dual mono) and before that Class A/AB amps in the $9k retail price range.  Any comments I put related to those things are based on both my personal experience with my system as well as quoting observations of friends who have experienced it in person as well.  I don't make blanket statements about products of any kind which I have not heard in my system or other systems I'm familiar with as there is always system synergy as well as the personal tastes of others and I can't tell anyone else what they hear or don't hear or what they like.
Just got my modded Voyager back.  After a few hours of playing, it has clearly improved.  Is it a new amplifier? No.  It does though have more jump factor, presence, detail and clarity.  Very nice incremental improvement for sure.  
@kayakerf 
It is certainly not warmer with the mod.  It might be a touch less so but to my ears nothing substantive.
@jaymark I was also thinking it was a little less warm after the mods. It could be the increased clarity that made it seem a little less warm. For me the mod was a nice improvement in the sound.