Low power tube amp for Sonus Faber?

I'm thinking of buying an Italian tube integrated Mastersound 845 compact for my SF Elipsa SE. 
It uses 2 845 Valves, single ended at 30W per Channel. Would really like to try a valve amp on the Elipsa. Is this a mistake? Has anyone tried this? I've listened to Mastersound pf100 which are 120W mono blocks and I was blown away. Unfortunately the price difference is nearly ten fold. Has anyone tried using a low power valve amp with SF? 
ei001h

Showing 4 responses by ei001h

My options are 845 compact or mc275. 845 evolution is not an option for me. 

I think MS is more high end than mc 275 (is this accurate ?) and I’m trying to stay away from Mcintosh. I’m currently using mc452 and c2600. 

@mboldda1 

how is your low end bass performance? 

@georgehifi 

I’m  not sure how to interpret those numbers. Also have an option to get an older Krell ksa300s, not sure if it’s superior to my Mc452. What do you think ? My plan is to have one SS and one tube for Elipsa. 
I have a small room and listen mostly to piano, jazz, opera, classical, full scale symphony etc. 

If I crank up the volume, am I risking amp to clip and damage my elipsa? 

i really wanna get the amp, I’m in love with it. 
Thanks everyone for input. It seems the majority here agrees 30w is not ideal. So if that’s the case I might be able to get mastersound 845 evolution. It’s 55w per channel. Would this be better or I shouldn’t bother at all under 100w? 
Just found this review by Jeff from Tone Audio: 

"With a wide range of amplifiers at my disposal—solid-state, tube and class D amps, ranging from a pair of 20-watt 845 SET monoblocks all the way up to the mighty Pass Labs’ XA200.5 monoblocks—all were able to drive the Elipsa SEs without difficulty. Granted, each amplifier imposed its own sonic personality on the presentation, which complements the high resolution that these speakers offer. But still, every variation on the theme remained thoroughly enjoyable.

Thanks to a sensitivity of 91 db per watt, the Elipsa SE is comfortable with the 35 watts per channel that the average EL34-based tube amplifier can provide, but because the speakers have a maximum power handling of 300 watts, they will absolutely crank if you have enough high-quality power on tap"

I know that you have to double the power to get 3db increase in sound, and evolution 845 55W isn't quite double that of compact 30W power. But something tells me it isn't all that simple, and more power will still sound better overall, even if I don't push the amp to its maximum.