Love the shelter 501MK2, what's the next step

...if I was to budget up to $5000.00....

The Shelter is currently partnered with an Oracle Delphi MK VI, SME 345 Tonearm, Sutherland PHD, Primaluna Dialogue 3 Pream, Primaluna Dialogue 7 w/KT-77 tubes, Gallo Ref 3.5 and Nordost Tyr cable all around.

I have lots of CD, I also have a Mac mini server for convenience, so when I sit down for some vinyls I do want midrange lushness, great tonal range, great depth and sound-staging.

I only got back into analog 4 years ago and I listen mostly to well recorded jazz, vocals not much Pop/Rock. I selected the shelter with a second hand Avid Diva as a starter and kept the cartridge when I move up to the Oracle a few months ago. I really like the sound, I am not looking at fixing anything in particular, just wandering if I am missing something that I don't know that I am wanting as I have not much exposure with other cartridge.

Should I stay with the shelter 501? or am I missing something? Up to 5K budget.
firewall
If you like your Shelter 501, the Shelter Harmony is worthy of consideration. I like mine a lot. It has pretty low compliance though so make sure your arm has enough effective mass to flex that short cantilever.
You guys are very good at spending someone else money!

Based on the reply so far on the associated equipment.
Is my shelter one of the best cartridge that a Phono preamp and a tonearm can take advantage of?

I do like SQ that I have already. As I mentionned at the beginning, I am wondering if any other cartridge would make me happier while keeping the the sound signature that I currently have.

The suggested cartridge are so far:
Shelter Harmony
Lyra Kleos
Clearaudio Virtuoso Wood

Anyone with an Oaracle delphi MK VI and Oracle SME 345 tonearm to chip in?
---------- Correction -----------

Is my shelter one of the best cartridge that a Phono preamp and a tonearm can take advantage of?

should have read:

Is my shelter one of the best cartridge that MY Phono preamp and MY tonearm can take advantage of?
If it ain't broke, why fix it?

Seriously - if you are happy with your analog system I wouldn't mess with it. Change one variable and it could mess up a bunch of others.

Spend the money on improving your room acoustics instead
Dear Firewall: I don't kniow if your PHD can honor a different cartridge in better way but what I'm sure is that a better Phonolepreamp can improve your overall system quality performance including ( obviously ) that 501.
in the other side I don't see a trouble with your SME 345.

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.