Looking to upgrade a Dynavector 20x2L on a Scoutmaster Signature

I have the following analog setup:

TT: Scoutmaster Signature with JMW-9 Signature tonearm and Dynavector 20x2L cart
Phono preamp: Audia Flight
Preamp: McIntosh C500T

I've enjoyed this system for quite a few years. Has a very nice romantic/relaxed sound. I purchased a Lampizator Atlantic DAC last year and it has quite a different sound to the turntable setup. It is more dynamic and has a wider soundstage. I'm wondering if I can add some of these qualities to my turntable setup by improving the cart? Any cart recommendations in the $2000 - $3000 range? Or perhaps I should just bite the bullet and upgrade the entire turntable?  
darcraver
Yep - the Benz LPS MR is a keeper. Currently listening to it now in the comfort of my home. Great upgrade.
@darcraver

I had the Scoutmaster Sig with the 20XL and upgraded to the Benz Ebony L (1 step down from LP). It left the poor 20XL in the dust. Don't get me wrong. The 20 is a good cart for the $$$ but really no comparison to the Ebony L., much less the LPS.

Good recommendations mentioned already :)  I also recommend the Ortofon Cadenza Bronze, and Kiseki Blue (I think is in that price range).  Those are both very dynamic cartridges.  The Cadenza has a bit more punch to it.  The Kseki is a bit smoother/sweeter. 

The Benz gets a lot of detail but is also more set-up sensitive compared to other cartridges.   

-MW
@turntablemat

The Benz gets a lot of detail but is also more set-up sensitive compared to other cartridges
   I'm curious what you find more set up sensitive about the Benz? Not meant as a challenge. Just curious
It is very detailed, but I consider this a good thing. If the rest of your system is also very detailed I guess it could be "too much". 

The LP-S certainly added the level of detail I'm getting from my Lampizator GA DAC. Can't decide which I prefer anymore. I think I'll need a couple more weeks of listening to decide.