looking to go from seperates to intergrated

I currently am using a ARC Ls2b matched to a classe DR-9 amp and would like to consolidate space. any thoughts on a integrated that would be an improvement to my current system. My speakers are von/VR2's.
Thanks in advance
sean27
I see the, Mcintosh MA2275 going for $4,000 and the SS MA6900 for $2,900, second hand.
Sugden or Accuphase make wonderfull Class A integrated amps but don't see them used very often. Expect to spend $5,000

used Audiomat Solfege..very powerful, great sounding, rare on the used market
Just wanted to thank everybody for your input, and give some feed back. I got out there to give a listen to some of your recommendations all were worthy contenders. Not to get to tech here: I found the Bat -300x hybrid integrated, sounded great until I compared to a pathos TT which turned out to be my favorite. I demo sim i5,levinson 383,Mac MA2275 and ssMA6900. They all sounded good putting the lev,sim,and Bat together as far as similar sounding equipment with out breaking out their individual nuances. The mac MA2275 and the pathos TT where closer together in sound with the mac being a little warmer . The TT seemed more transparent crisp in the mids and highs and a surprisingly tight base. No processor loop though? Thanks
Sean27;
Thanks for sharing that account of your quest. Anything you care to add about why you settled on the TT amongst the other Pathos offerings , the Logos, and the Classic One? What are they asking for the TT these days?Many good things written about the Pathos line; I hope to hear them some day soon, but will have to travel for the pleasure...
Have not had the opportunity to listen to the classic one or the logos, my interest has been peaked by their cinema x system which has more capability towards a/v with no loss in audio. This unit is modeled after the logos with more power in stereo mode. Will have to listen to both . Will inform