Looking for thoughts from Nottingham Analog table owners

Really like the looks and the build quality of the Nottingham tables, and it does not hurt that I am originally from Nottingham, England to start with...lol
But I have read a few reviews that claim they are pretty tricky to set up and some suffer 60hz hum fairly easily?
Would like to hear from actual owners, your arms, carts etc
Would be upgrading from a Funk Firm Vector with Grado Gold which is deathly quiet as far as hum and in its own right is very musical in my rig.
Thank you
128x128uberwaltz
Have just about boiled it down to a choice between 2 British arms.

Origin Live or Audiomods.

Right now as far as features and vfm I think the Audiomods has it with his series 6.

Anybody any experience with either arm or company?
I've got a client with a Space deck and arm demoing the Sensitive Sound ART mc (which I sell)  at the moment. And he is replacing a Shelter 501. So pretty relevant.  He's not on forums much but will see if he wants to hop in...
Hi All,

I own the interspace junior. Lately, the motor is generating loud clicking sound. Do you guys have similiar issue?  Anyone can tell me how to fix this problem?

Thanks

Sounds like a motor problem.

Have you lifted the motor pod by the motor pulley? If so, the motor may be gone.

If not, carefully position the motor where it's accessible, LIGHTLY grasp the pulley and LIGHTLY try to move it back and forth. Do not attempt this unless you can use a light touch, what engineers call 'good hands'.  If there is discernible play then the motor sleeves are worn and it should be replaced.

Otherwise call the factory and ask. IMO

Good luck.