Looking for suggestions...

...on an integrated amp, at least 50 watts per channel, prefer 2 sets of speaker outs, st output for powered sub, phono input, and one balanced in would be a real plus. This will be used in an evolving system, mainly to audition mixes I've done in my home recording studio, and do light mastering - so "neutrality" is preferred over "musicality". Iow, I need to hear what's been recorded, with as little flattery as possible. Also will be used for general hifi enjoyment though...

Caveat here is that I'm on a low budget - can spend just up to $1200 on the int amp, so likely looking at 2nd hand. So far I've liked the Exposure 2010 in this price range, but it lacked a few of the features I'd really like. Offers, suggestions, recommendations much appreciated.
fretman
I managed to pick up a Rotel 1052, dirt cheap, on Craig's List. This is not nearly as high-end as my goal, and has too many gozinta gozoutas, but it'll keep me happy until I find the right piece. Question - how much better, if any, is an NAD C372 in comparison? If it's too similar, I'm definitely gonna have to stay focused on the higher end stuff.
OK - never mind, I see that Rotel vs NAD has been well covered in other threads. Upwards and onwards! :)
Given my original post, how about an Anthem 225? This has all the features I want except for a 2nd pair of speakers, is priced so that I could stretch my budget a little and get a new one (or find a used one), and seems to get as good reviews as anything. Anyone have experience with this amp, opinions pro or con? Thanks in advance.
There's still some new NAD C372bee's at some stores. I know of a store in Ithaca NY that's selling some new for cheap. For your budget, you could get the C375bee. You can find used at www.spearitsound.com ou tof Massachussetts.