Looking for phono preamp suggestions

My system 
sme 30/2 with Dynavector 17dx catridge, cardas clear beyond phono cable with xlr termination ,
ayre kx-r twenty preamp ,
ayre mc-r twenty monoblocks 
kef blade speakers 
cardas clear cables for rest of system .
cureently using ayre p-5 Phonostage .
asking for recommendations for upgrading the phono stage .
requirements xlr inputs and outputs.
looking for more depth and separation in sound stage and more sweetness / magic/ romance 
Thanks in advance .

newtoncr
Check out Sutherland. That’s all he makes. I recently got a modest model and had some questions/needed an upgrade and Ron Sutherland himself helped me. Doesn’t care where his box has been purchased -he will support it. I think his models go from $900-$16,500. I think his and Van den Hul are top options.
Sutherland does not have balanced input and output . They use the same tech as the grail .  Still deciding between boulder 1008/1108 and the grail sb/sb 
Working in Europe and Singapore I get to hear 'millionaire' Hi Fi systems at hi end dealers and at shows (last year!). The two best phono stages I've ever heard (no I haven't heard them all) would be an Aesthetix IO which Is balanced in and out. The other is a Tom Evans Mastergroove SR
which is single-ended In and can be ordered with a balanced output.
 'Full disclosure' I loved the Aesthetix but was put off by the costs involved in keeping it supplied with the quantity of valves/tubes it needed. I ended up buying the Tom Evans SR and just love it's music making abilities. I have the 0.2 mV input with an Ikeda 'Kai' pick up. The Tom Evans 'Mastergroove' Is almost as good as the 'SR' for 60% of the price.
You must consider something in the Allnic line.  LCR networks are the way to go.
Post removed