Looking for new speakers for large audio room

I’m looking for new speakers that are big enough for my listening room which is 9x6 meters and my current speakers are Avantgarde uno series two loud speakers and not getting enough impact from the woofers.

I’m looking for speakers in the 30K to 20K price range.
128x128shawarma
Get some ATC actives and forget about speakers and power amps for the rest of your life………..
There will be a new Zu Definition 6 in Q1, with 1st production late in this year. It will easily fill your room (I've heard the older Definition 4 fill larger rooms), and with 101/db/w/m efficiency won't need a large amp to do it. The speaker incorporates a powered downfire sub-bass section with independent level, PEQ, phase, low-pass-filter freq and PEQ freq controls for excellent room tuning. Low end response down to 16Hz. 

Another advantage to Zu speakers in general is the combination of high efficiency and high power handling. You have amp flexibility from 2 - 2000w. But you sure won't need four figures of power.

Drag your feet a few months and get that. A pair will be in the low end of your price range.

Phil
I would go with a pair of Paradigm Persona 9H at that price range. Should be a pretty good match with your Pass Labs amps and you may not even need your REL subs in the end. The Persona can be bright if not feed well though so you might have to tweak with your source
 Verity audio speakers could be a good match for the amps.. they are quite efficient.