Looking for my End Game Speaker

I'm looking for my end game speakers.  My system currently consists a digital streaming front end with the Mola mola Tambaqui DAC and Grimm MU1 streamer along with Magico A3 speakers.  For amplification, I recently acquired on the used market, the Audionet Humboldt.  

I live in a small 960 sq ft condo in a highrise.  My system is in the great room (living, dining, and kitchen all in one).  Given the room configuration, my speakers have to be located close to a side wall (unless I radically change the room and block my balcony doors with my stereo).  Room dimensions are 12' x 16' (not including kitchen).   

The following speakers are on my list to auditon:

Marten Parker Trio,  Acora (SRB, SRC1, SRC2), Magico S3 - 2023, Magico M2, Joseph Audio, Franco Serblin, Rockport, Vivid Audio Giya G4, 

I have already heard the Acora SRC1 and thought they were amazing, however, perhaps a bit  bass shy.  

Given my room constraints, I'm concentrating more on the models that have a sealed box design.  Given that, I am very interested in the Magico M2 and S3 - 2023.  Has anyone heard these two models?  A used M2 would cost about the same as a new S3.  How do these two models compared?  Which would you choose?  

Can anyone recommend any other sealed box design speakers.....or any speakers that would fit into a relatively small room (close to the walls)?  I should also note that I would like a speaker that performs well with lower listening volumes....

I have booked my ticket to AXPONA 2025, so I'm making a list of speakers that I should audition.

calgarian5355

Po5129

No we don't have diablo utopias for sale or in stock

They are rated as one of the finest small loudspeakers

On the market and have received numerous rave reviews 

@kennyc  Thanks for your response!  I think you did really well going with the Vimberg Mino D (that's the Diamond tweeter upgrade correct?); the Vimberg are on my audition list as well.  My big concern is that they are rear vented.  I'm hoping to speak to some of the reps there to pick their brains on room placement.  So the new S3 compares to the M3....That's impressive!  

Do the exhibitors offer show specials during Axpona?  

Tony

@zuesman I'll definitely put Monitor Audio on my list!  Thanks!  A local dealer is doing a special listening session with the new Monitor Audio Hyphn later on during the month, so I'll probably drop by if I get a chance to hear them!

@laaudionut  @jdavis234  Thanks for your recommendation.  I'll put the TAD on my list to audition.  I'll do some research ahead of time!

@larsman Do you have the model with the Diamond tweeter or the ceramic?  Yes, I've read great reviews about the whole Marten lineup...and I'm a big fan of the custom made isolation feet by Isoacoustics.

@stringreen I haven't listened to Vandersteen in years!  I'll have to check out their new lineup; I see they've totally redesigned their Carbon model....looks very similar to the Quattro wood.....

@p05129 The Magico A3 that I have now don't seem overly large in my room currently.  The Magico M2 (used) is very similar in size to my existing speakers...so I think they would be a good choice (although, even in the used market, is one of the most expensive options).  The Vivid Audio Giya G4 would also be a good fit size wise....

@calgarian5355 - I have the model with the ceramic tweeter; that about topped my budget out right there. I was first going to get the Oscar Duos but then auditioned these Parker Duos along side of them and thought they were worth the extra $$; love that lower midrange! You are right about those custom Isoacoustics feet!