Looking for input on Legacy Audio speakers purchase.

I have a pair of McIntosh MC611 Mono blocks and I'm considering 2 different setups. 
1. Purchase a McIntosh C2700 Preamp and Legacy Focus SE speakers.
2. Purchase a Wavelet with Aeris speakers.
I have a VPI Scout turntable and a Primare NP5 Prisma streamer using JRiver. I may someday add a PrePro for surround with the C2700 or the Wavelet in bypass mode for music.

wgapel
I believe your room is too small for the Aeris and probably too small for the Focus SE. I think the Signature SE would be ideal.
15 x 21 isn't tiny by any means.  Plus, you have those 611's on tap.

I think unless it's absurd, the whole "too big for the room" thing is overblown.  Heck, if it's a room in the basement, or carpet and padding over a concrete foundation (like many including mine), sometimes a bigger speaker even helps.  I don't like running subs with my 2 channel, and I want the speakers to move some air.

I don't think either of the Legacy Speakers is too big for your room.  Heck, if it's the Aeris and Wavelet, room correction will fix (potentially) some of the errors.

Personally, and freely admitting it is in part due to my fondness for the C2700 that I just picked up - I think the Focus SE and C2700 would be a blast.  

Screw the room size thing.  I have Salk SS12's with a MC462 in a 13 x 17 room.  The SS12's are no delicate flower and can move some air and play down low.  Love them.

I run bass traps in the rear corners, absorbers at the 1st and 2nd reflection points and the room is a finished basement (so concrete with carpet and padding).

Sounds fantastic.  (I really do like the C2700 and the internal DAC.  I was frankly a little concerned but now after a week it's just awesome).

You can't go wrong with your choice.  No substitute for displacement.  You may not want it all the time, but it's fun as heck when you want it.
I ultimately bought the Legacy Audio Aeris and could not be happier.  I listened to mostly in the range of $5k-10k and then listened to the Aeris.  I was immediately in "uh-oh" mode thinking how I was going to tell my wife....  I started to demo in a similar price range (Magico, Sonus Faber, and etc). Ultimately, I always went back to the Aeris.  For me the combination of the wavelet/Aeris/tube creates a precision and warmth that envelops my room.  I mainly use Qobuz and JRiver so I wouldn't be a big help with the turn table. 
A bit of a contrarian position. I owned Legacy Signatures ’back in the day’.
Looked great, and sounded good, but never could get them to sound just right.
Tried many changes in preamps, amps, cables, etc.
Represented all of the frequency bands, but a discontinuous patchwork overall.
A little like my impression of B&W. Maybe more related to different driver materials.
That said, the current Aeris sounds great.
I am becoming more interested in the Wavelet, does anyone know the RRP of this device?