Looking for high end RCA Plugs overseas

Has anyone been able to find an overseas supplier of high end RCA plugs similar to those manufactured by WBT etc.? I am interested in buying quantity directly from the manufacture or wholesaler in order to get my cost down on large quantities. I have located plenty of Chinese manufactures but none providing quality high end plugs. I am looking for silver & rhodium plated with the locking anodized aluminum outer barrels.

Any leads would be appreciated.
Regards
WDC
wcherrington
11-03-05: Nrchy
WBT is from Germany...

WBT is very expensive and as I agree that in some cases you get what you pay for, you also have a situation where you are paying for industry branding hype. My experience is that over the last two to three years very good-quality products are coming from China and the likes. The fact is most high-end connectors are likely coming from those regions and you are paying for the branding by companies like WBT. Granted they are doing there own engineering, design and quality assurance but the manufacturing is being sourced out. The challenges finding the manufactures making me high-end quality connectors and branding them for the OEM user.
11-03-05: Nrchy
WBT is from Germany...

WBT is very expensive and as I agree that in some cases you get what you pay for you get, you also have a situation where you are paying for industry branding hype. My experience is that over the last two to three years very good-quality products are coming from China and the likes. The fact is most high-end connectors are likely coming from those regions and you are paying for the branding by companies like WBT. Granted they are doing there own engineering, design and quality assurance but the manufacturing is being sourced out. The challenges finding the manufactures making me high-end quality connectors and branding them for the OEM user.
I misunderstood what you were asking for then, sorry. If you want to buy stuff made in China, probably made by slave labor, by the biggest polluter of the environment in the world, I guess I don't know what to recommend.