Looking for good recordings of female vocals I have not yet tried...

Most of my listeing is female vocals and classic Jazz.  I have enjoyed current and older female singers.  I have most of Billie Holiday through current Diana Krall and Julia Fordham.  I enjoy good voices mainly acoustic.  It would be helpful if it is music I can sample online.  If the backing is mainly loud elctronic I would likely pass.  Thanks for your thoughts and experience. 

jusam

Now something a little different....  Lyn Stanley "Lullaby of Birdland" Monique Kessous "Me and Mrs Jones" Rosanne Cash "Tell Heaven" Birdy "Blue Skies" Anita Kerr Singers "Welcome to my world" Foxtails Brigade " We'll always have the Moon" Amber Rubarth "A Kiss to build a dream on" Indra Rio-Moore "Money" Jami Templeton "Angel flying to close to the ground" Traincha " on my Own" Celtic Women "Over the Rainbow" Joanna Wang "You are breaking my heart".

I have many more but I see only a couple of you seem to like them so our taste must be a little different which happens... Maybe if they have a great Mellow singers, electronics, or Jazz instrumentals thread I can give that a try.

Thank you for starting this thread. I won't repeat the 

many recommendations. Here's another: Valerie 

June.

jusam...you simply must listen to the album "Fairytales" by Radka Toneff and Steve Dobrogosz from 1982. I have the SACD and it is stunning. The original label Odin out of Norway just reissued the 40th anniversary vinyl from the master tapes. I have it on order. This album is Norway’s all-time best selling jazz album and was voted Norway’s #1 album of all-time based on votes from 100 of the country’s top musicians. Sadly, she committed suicide just 2 weeks after the albums release in 1982.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i5fXjJX18M