Looking for any speaker recomendations for a sub flea watt amp

I have in the last six months added a nice headphone rig to my main system and just recently separated it bringing it upstairs into my office using it quite a bit more as a second system, with that said I would like to add a pair of speakers to listen to in near field for my wife as she is in the office doing her work, she loves music but is very intimidated by the all tube system we have in our living room and does not even consider turning it on or off. The system in question consist of a Yamamoto Soundcraft HA-2 headphone amp rated at 240mv at 8ohms and yes it does have speaker taps. Am I just pissing in the wind or are there some speaker choices that might satisfy my need and if the answer is no it will not hurt my feelings because I am very satisfied with the system as a headphone setup and have been using it a lot as such.
tooblue
 Altec multicell with 288 driver bass horn with 515b you have options on mid bass and mid horn size. On the right horn the amp can sound very good.  I enjoyed my ha-02 mostly in summer in my office system running altecs and a few of my custom designs. If you do not want to big a altec a model 14-15-19 is a option as well as a few coaxial models.                         With horn loudspeakers the more horn loaded the range is the better,they can get large but since many can sit near rear wall and or in corner, spots most conventional designs do not perform well in they can be set up in smaller spaces then most think. A large horn near wall can be a better use of room sqft then many monitors on stands pulled out into rooms.                                                                                                            I had a bit of luck with running a few fullranges off it. But on the big horns it sounds normal a bit like a 300b on the fullranges you hear its limits.