Looking for an integrated tube amp under $2500

I’m in the market for either a used or new tube integrated amp to drive my Lawrence Audio Violin SE speakers which have an AMT tweeter. These speakers have a sensitivity of 88db and minimum impedance of 6.4 ohms. The amp should sound warm and smooth without any treble glare. The amp must be also reliable since my previous amp visited the repair shop 3 times in 4 years. I do prefer it come in black and must be 7" or less. I appreciate any recommendations.
128x128ronrags

Showing 2 responses by timo62

ronrags, 

Did you enjoy the sound of the Primaluna Dialogue Premium and what type of power tubes were you using?

The Rogue Cronus Magnum could be a good option for you. It will have a different sound than your Primaluna , so you might want to give it a demo first. Especially if you were using EL34 power tubes in your PL. The new Rogue Cronus Magnum III uses KT120 tubes. It does come with a MM/MC phono stage. It also allows you to switch between Triode/Ultralinear ,which can be a nice feature like you had with the PL. 

ronrags ,

Congratulations on your order of the Rogue Cronus Magnum III .

I prefer the sound of the EL34 tubes also. Seems like everything worked out for you in finding the right integrated amp. I did not realize that Rogue Magnum would allow the use of  KT77 power tubes.