Looking for a SS integrated Amplifier recommendation going into a new system

While waiting for a new speaker delivery, I have some time to start looking for a SS integrated amplifier, and hoping for some recommendations.

The speaker to pair with is Ascend Acoustics Sierra Tower with RAAL tweeter option that is around 91dB efficient, and the room size is 12x18x8.  I mostly listen to classical, jazz, female vocal, and the listening level normally is around 85dB, occasionally go up to 90dB.

I originally was looking for class-A integrated amplifier, but now would like to open the possibility to class-A/B as well to see what will be a good match for this new system I am putting together.

TIA
elan120
Thank you all for the inputs.  They are great thus far and help me to check into some wasn't on my original search path.

I will have a chance to do home audition for Luxman 590AXii early next month and if I could arrange the schedule well, I plan to get a Belles Aria Signature here to do a test drive as well.

Not having first hand experience with Belles Aria Signature, I wonder if anyone can provide some experience on this unit?

If everything works out as planned, I will see if I can get a PASS Int 25 for a test drive as well.  Meanwhile, there are couple stores I contacted will have audition schedule available next month.  It is going to be a busy December.
Since you mentioned tone is important to you. I would also add Accuphase E-650 to the mix. I started a similar thread a few months back and ended up with it, and am very happy. Good luck and have a fun December with auditioning and deciding.
The biggest problem I've run into is that few equipment makers have enough inputs and outputs.  They also do not work automatically or intuitively.  Adjustments need to be made on the amp or player to make them run and when you change discs, the process starts over again.  On top of that while SACDs sound better, I do not find 4 or 5 channel listening enchanting. After going through this for several years, I decided to stick with stereo, even listening to multi channel media. Like you, I have found a value in buying these obscure editions.  Like you, I have found my quad records, my SACDs and my DVD audios to have climbed in value.  Besides many of them are mixed a bit differently, so they are collectable Best of luck to you.  Steven

What is your budget and do you already have a very good source to match the amp?  Boulder 866 with streamer and DAC is a tremendous value given the level of performance if you need digital source.

Post removed