Looking for a new speaker. Wilson Maxx II ??

OK I don't want to start a flame war. I know you either love Wilson speakers or you hate them. I'm in the market for a pair of speakers. I have a dedicated room that is 19W x 25L x 10H. I'm looking for a pair of speakers I can keep for a bit so I am going to lay out some hard earned cash. With this being said I have listened to a pair of Wilson Maxx II a couple of times and they are quite nice. I feel I need to compare them to other speakers in the same category. Any suggestions on speakers I should listen too before making my decision?

Thanks for your time.
muslover
VR -8 upgraded to a VR-9SE??? How on earth can you fit those upgrades into that cabinet(vr8) I would like to hear the details. I have the pleasure of listening To the VR7SE for the last 8 months and with the right electronics You may not find a better presentation. The ultra deep and tight bottom end with a seamless bond of the mids and highs is what impresses me the most
Check out the Magneplanar 20's. Nice big image, good bass to 30Hz, very addictive and fairly priced.
Yes the vr-8 exists I have a pair here. Only 1000lbs a pair..http://www.soundstagelive.com/shows/hifi97/pics/albertv.jpg
look under archives on the site.
I learned of the upgrade package directly from albert at the factory talk session. New Subwoof 15" dedicated Amp crossover, New Midbass 10" New dual mids New dual tweetes and all new xover boards
Dea friends: If you take a look the great VR-9 is an integrated monitor/subwoofer design.

Muslover, this is what I already suggest to you: monitors plus subwoofers.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Suggest that you try to audition a pair of Acapella Campaniles or Triolons. If you are ever in the Houston area, you would be welcome to visit and listen to my pair of Campanile Highs.