Looking for a line conditioner

Hello. I am looking for a line conditioner that actually makes an impact on the sound of a system. My setup is Coda 16 amp, Coda 07x pre, Holo May KTE Dac and Aurender N20. I am currently using a Pangea. I have heard the Synergistic Research power cell 8 and Audioquest series conditioners are pretty good but I have never heard them in a system. Thanks for your input. 

backdoor

I bought a Saturn Audio 103C power conditioner. I opened it up, and there are 3 boards full of capacitors. 6 plugs and #14 awg wire. Out of the box it was incredible, zero noise, enhanced soundstage everything sounded richer and bolder. So I bought a second one for my basement system. 

Upon receiving the second one, I took the first one completely apart, and installed all #10 wire. I bought a length of aftermarket power cable that had all Oxygen free copper. As well I installed 6 Cardas 4181 plugs. The result was even better. It was easy to replace all the wire, and the plugs. Worth doing. This made a huge improvement on the system.

I'm sure that you can't go wrong with either the Synergistic Research powercell or the comparable Audioquest series conditioners.  I have always liked the SR PowerCells.   Very analog, natural sounding improvements all down your system.

The newer the model, the better the performance of course.  They come with a high grade cable and new they will include one of their wonderful duplexes.

I have not heard the AQ conditioners, but they are also a creative, innovative company that really knows what they are doing.  I like to buy something that has good resale potential, but mostly from a known company.

If you are a skilled listener, you would be bowled over by their purple duplex or fuse, or even more fantastic, the Master Fuse.  If your system is revealing and you know what to listen for, these SR components are absolutely top notch.