looking for a chair

I found a very comfortable chair for my listening room. It is the La-z-boy 354 rocker-recliner. It is roomy and very comfortable but it has a very high back. I don't know if the fabric will absorb or reflect the sound, but I am concerned that the soundstage will be destroyed. Do you think this would kill imaging or make the system sound more forward. I can't borrow it to try but I would be interested in your thoughts or your experiences with high backed chairs in your listening room. thanks
84audio
@kenl 
are you happy with your massage chair? Would you recommend it?
Sorry for being off topic.

I'm in the process of buying one for christmas.

From my research there are many good options. But I can't make up my mind. I've tracked down a site that tells it how it is. I'm trying to choose one from the top 10 list .Inada seems to be one of my favorite one.

What about the price is there enough value to justify it?

Thanks 

Are you looking for a chair then you are at right place because i will sugest you best office chairs to buy at very low rate and having best quality material in it thanks!

I would avoid using too large of a chair or sofa. I switched from a small barrel chair to a large arm chair. The arm chair is more comfy, but I noticed a drop in coherence and focus in the soundstage. My room is quite small, however, and the new chair is too large for the space it's in.

84audio, I use a tall Lazyboy recliner. The tall back minimizes reflections coming from the rear and it is noticeable when seated. It improves the image. The focus particularly of cymbals is improved. It definiely sounds less bright because you are not being hit by high frequency reflections as much. This lack of "brightness" may bother some people but if you listen to those cymbals all the high frequencies are there, right were they should be.