Living audio set-up

Hi you all,

I want to upgrade my audio set-up (from a very basic with and old Pioneer amp and Polk speakers) and I have $8,500 to spend. I want to start choosing the speakers, but would also match them with an amp and a preamp. Some references:

- I used to listen to music with my turntable and my computer.
- I mostly like jazz and classical music.
- My living room size: 20x10 ft.

Would appreciate any help, considering some limitations: I'm from Chile and only some speakers could be found here (Revel, KEF, ATC, Harbeth, Dali)

128x128sebbasstian
Pretty good size room & hard.IMO a good floorstanding 3 way is the way to go here + they would be a bit more efficient,making better use of power.In your room I would absolutely not get anything that has a tendency to be brighter sounding like Triangle or pretty much anything with all metal drivers..Even something like Dynaudio might tend towards brightness in your room..
 My $ would probably go for something from Sonus Faber or in your room the Wharfedale Linton & the Harbeth Compact 7ES-3/ XD might be good options...
^^^ IMO they might come off as a bit bass shy,smallish cabinet & drivers..I heard the Lumina V recently driven by a Creek EVO50 & I have to say they have the wonderful,rich yet detailed sound SF has always had a reputation for...