Linn Akubarik Exakt with AK EXT DSM

My husband was a Linn lover and he bought this system as his ultimate toy . Unfortunately, he developed Pancreatic cancer a d passed away in 2017 . It is practically brand new since he was already sick when he purchase it and never had a chance to r not the system .
I am selling the system together , the 2 Akubarik Exakt speakers and the DSM . I can’t find any info on this system and so I am having a hard time on the price . I’m sure all of you Linn lovers out there knows this system. Please help me . My email is sanfabian52@me.com. Thank you 
128x128toml
Sorry for your loss.  To understand the pricing, try Hifishark.com and check the history of ads listed (two tabs, For Sale and Sold/Expired).  This should get you some comparables to start with (although, do note that these show the asking price, not the ultimate selling price, if the product did, indeed, sell).  Selling as a "total system" proposition will be harder, because your likely market is audio nuts like us, and most of us like to mix and match.  It will be a narrower demographic that wants that exact set up, so you may be better served to sell as separate components, in terms of best financial proposition in the end.  Best wishes as you sort through this!
Good advice.

This will depend on your location. If you are in the USA then track down your nearest Linn dealer.

The Linn Akubarik system is excellent. It does come in different configurations depending on manufacture date and if it has the new Katalyst technology. This will have a real impact on resale appeal and price.

In the meantime you should take good pictures of everything from different angles. Be sure to get detailed pictures of the rear panel of the DSM and the underside that will show the model number, serial number and any factory upgrade stickers. If there are any nicks or imperfections then get detailed pictures of them as well. It is better to be very upfront with any issues if you create an online sales posting...
Thank you so much for the responses . I will take pictures and will remember what you guys advised. He has been selling on Audiogon since 2009 bc he kept upgrading and the Akubarik was his dream system .

My condolences for your loss.

The following dealer in S. Cal. is a huge Linn dealer. You may get some helpful advice from them. I heard the top end Linn system there earlier in the year. I would call instead of emailing.

http://www.shelleysstereo.com/

22102 CLARENDON STREET
WOODLAND HILLS, CA 91367

INFO@SHELLEYSSTEREO.COM
 SHOWROOM HOURSMON - FRI: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SATURDAY - SUNDAY: CLOSED