Line Magnetic owners...how quiet are they?

I'm particularly interested in the gold series (518). I'm referring to noise coming from the amp itself.
128x128ladok
Fjn04: I did check before purchasing the Genalex Gold Lions KT77's for the 211IA and they're a very good match with the LM. They replace the following type output tubes; EL34 and 6CA7.

I also agree with you regarding the Ultra Linear vs. the triode mode. I think the former just sounds "right" compared to the triode mode, which sounds a bit veiled.
Fjn04: I too heard good things about SED Winged 34's. Is it true though that SED factory closed? I read that on tubestore.com. I know they're still available, but is that true?
The Emotiva CMX-2 will eliminate hum. Or simply changing the stock rectifier to a new production Mullard and changing the stock 12ax7s to Psvane Treasure Series mk2. Doing these things, I eliminated all hum.
I own the Line Magnetic 518IA and it is near silent. I've read about buzz but I've not experienced it.

I'm an LM dealer, and have sold quite a few of the 518's.  Not had one yet with any hum issues.

FYI-- The 518 has hum balance adjusters on it, so if you do pick up any hum, you can try and adjust it out.

The whole LM line is really pretty awesome, with the 211, 518 and the all new 508 being the most popular units for me.