Line Array speakers?

Hey everybody!

Do any of you own line array speakers? Which ones?

I heard some a couple days ago. Man, I thought I was in the Fillmore East at a Humble Pie concert! Wow!
diofan56
You can get line array kits from Zalytron. Some of their kits are designed by Joseph D'Appolito, including the Axon Array-1. Dr. D'Appolito's spec sheet claims a sensitivity of 96dB. A Zalytron kit includes the drivers, crossover parts, and drawings. It doesn't include the cabinet, but you can either build it from the supplied drawings or in many cases, purchase the enclosure from Zalytron separately. The line array kits run about a grand plus enclosures. They use excellent quality drivers from suppliers such as Focal and Vifa.

AV123 offers a couple of line array speakers, the LS-6 at about $4500 and the LS-9 at about $6K. Ready-built, of course, and I believe they both use ribbon tweeters.
Congrats on getting the line array running.

I recently got my line arrays setup as well, and they are completely awesome. They are completely effortless with all dynamics.

I am running the Danny Richie (GR Research) designed LS6 arrays mentioned in this thread, built by AV123. The speaker in the corner had a pretty meaty bump at 50hz (20db or so), but I've run the Anthem ARC (room correction) built into the D2, to make them flat with +/- 2db 30hz-15khz (boosted 3db or so in the bass, smoothing down at about 120hz)

AV123 LS6
New guy here.

I have looked at the AVS 123 site. How are they to deal with?
Everything is out of stock.

Is everything built to order? They don't have power requirements listed or did I miss them?

Are yours broken in yet?
I am a big fan of the line array and have a custom pair of the LS-9 that av123 is going to sell someday....the cabinetry and networks on mine are very different from the av123 offering...
What is a speaker array? Array or line array this is a array of speaker systems are assembled into a row of wires and when hung up will form a corner Wide sound so many people call this a hanging speaker.