Lii Audio open baffles vs Forte 1 vs Heresy IV

For those who may be interested in their sound characteristics compared. I did some demos about halfway through for those who may be interested to hear them. Happy listening. ---daniel

rankaudio

@ricevs I am patiently awaiting your offered guidance on Hard Wiring to the Voice Coil.

I have a intention to try this method out to see what the outcome is like audibly. 

Yea, the Lii's are slightly more splayed compared to the imaging of the Forte 1's.

The Lii’s sound great but they have a little bit of dipole diffusion whereas the Forte and Heresy had a little more focus & imaging vs the bigger soundstage of the Lii.  I’d imagine that a less symmetrical room might emphasize that difference.  The Heresy needs a sub compared to the other two but otherwise very impressive, I really like the drivers on the IV series, so from the mids up it was better than the Forte.  I’d say in this setup the Lii’s were my favorite however in most real world scenarios where you have a non-symmetrical room or cant be fully in the sweet spot, the Klipsch speakers would be better.