Let's see your office systems

Just set mine up in the virtual systems. I don't see too much info about office systems. Curious what others are doing. This replaced a pretty decent Cambridge soundbase all in one. 

TGIF 

treynolds155

Showing 5 responses by treynolds155

@jl35 I was very intrigued by the JOB amps and later the STA200. Almost bought one, is it a keeper?

@carlsbad I thought that was a Decware as soon as your picture came up. They're on my bucket list. Nice looking offices, and systems gentlemen. I'm thinking of getting a remote SVS sub next. Probably that newer 10"(?) model. 

Office furniture sure changes things as far as placement. The all in ones can be compelling. I'm quite smitten with these Parasound Z series amps. 

I have a Saga pre (with a unicorn Raytheon backplate) and saw the STA when they were at about $450. Still think it'd be a killer combo.

Darn shame about JOB, a lot to love about that Goldmund off-shoot. I was looking hard at their integrated when they closed down. 

@dcpillai Very nice office, I've got a Sboosted Qutest, I'd be curious how the Holo stacks up to them. Looks like the new Gustard might need a look too? 

Happy Monday