LED replacement on PrimaLuna Amp/Integrated advice?

Hello, 

I was wandering if anyone has thought about, looked-into, or "gone ahead and done it", replacing the greed and red LED on a PrimaLuna Amp/Integrated with another colour? 

And if one were inclined to do that, are there any suggestions, recommendations, or considerations?

Cheers, 
M,
mvmanolov

Just cut a small circle from black electrical tape and cover it. The glow of the tubes tells you when it's on or off.

Turns out it would considerably more difficult than a simple straight swap. 

For the most part from what I can gather those green lights run on 1.7v (some a little more some a little less). The blue ones however run on 3v (again with some small variations). 

This would mean that I would need to also mess with the resistors that are currently in place for the LED. And depending on how that is implemented (from the pictures i can find online) it seems like its done on a small pcb) it may be beyond my desire to mess with. 

At some point I might open the amp up to change the bias for KT-150s when i do that i'll also check the LED implementation and make a decision then. 

For now, green stays :)

Cheers,
M
Do you feel blue when blue LED shines?
swapping for 3V will require knowledge of Ohm's law and voltage division.

These are cool and useful: http://www.lightdims.com/

They come in blackout or dim. black or silver look to match whatever... I am looking at them on this giant obnoxious Xfinity motem on my desk. MUCH better now! 

And better than electrical tape if you are OCD...which there are signs of ;) j/k. I actually get it. We form these systems for our ears. It becomes a multi faceted hobby and we want to form our systems for our eyes, too...