Leben CS600 Owners - Help

I have recently become a happy owner of CS600. I will write another post about my overall impression of its sound, but there is one minor issue. There is a very subtle hum coming out of the transformer. It does not interfere with music listening, but I can still hear it from the listening position when the music stops and the room is quiet without AC or other ambient noise. Using the Decibel app on iPhone, I tried to measure the sound level. It is not detectable from the listening position. When I place the iPhone just an inch above the top grill of the amp, the sound level goes up from 55 dB (ambient level) to about 68-9 dB. Should I call it 15 dB increase or just a noise at 69dB?

I am just wondering if this is an expected level of transformer hum for a normal CS600. Can any owner of CS600 try it for yourself and confirm? Much appreciated.
hgim
Hgim,
Thanks for the suggestion on the hum noise. What tubes are you using in your CS600 and why? Have you try any other speakers before buying the M30.1? Thank you in advance.
Well, I only had it for a week, and haven't yet opened the top plate, so it's been the stock 6L6GC. I will enjoy the current setting for a while and will experiment EL34 (which I look forward to very much) after I get some clear ideas of the current sound.

I bought the speakers first so I don't have much experience with other speakers with CS600. The comparison of CS300XS/CS600 was done with Lawrence Audio Violin, driven by AMR DP-777. The results were consistent with what I have now.

My purchase of M30.1 was based on the reviews of course and also on my fond memory with P3-ES2 that I had for a while. Although it lacked the bass and scale compared to Proac 2.5, the midrange was fabulous.

So what are the improvements of the current system compared to my other Proac-based system? The key areas are:

(a) Smoother midrange/highs with reduced grain around the voice/instruments. More air.
(b) Deep deep sound stage, but this may be in part attributed to the fact that I can place the speakers well into the room (5 ft from the back wall) which was not possible in my US home living room.
(c) More "authoritative" bass. I wouldn't call it tighter, but weighty yet well defined. It's hard to describe, but it sounds more realistic without feeling muddy. I've been thinking about this matter lately. Although we all seek for "tight" bass, when you go to the jazz concert the bass sound is actually not that tight.

In my 20+ years of this hobby, the most memorable upgrade was changing Adcom GFP-555 to Melos SHA-Gold. I had never expected that a preamp alone could make such a difference. The Leben CS600 upgrade will now be put on near top of my list. Saying this in comparison with a system that is more than decent in any audiophile standards should be quite a testament. I realize I am sounding like a salesperson, but I am in no way affiliated with Leben or any companies mentioned. Just a music lover enjoying good sound.
I have owned the Leben CS600 and Harbeth M30 combo for over 3 years, had a lot of fun tube rolling (I also own the Leben RS30EQ Phono) and have tried most of the variants of 6l6s, el34s, KT tubes, of different brands, NOS or new. I think I have now come to the end of my quest with KT120 which had just burn in for 200 hours - this is as good as a major component upgrade. Now I realize the leben was actually under powered to drive the m30s fully (I listen to classical music mostly in a small 12sqm listening room, I listen quite loud). Recently I start to enjoy listening to rock music in this system, not before. I would seriously recommend anyone with my same combo to give these tubes a try.
+1 for the KT120's in a CS-600

However, as the CS-600 was not designed to use such a high-powered tube as the KT120 (the tube didn't exist when the CS-600 was designed), you can not obtain as much power as the KT120 can create.

But the amp sounds incredible in all aspects.

The Leben CS-1000P was built for the KT120s.