LARGE speaker shipping options???

I'm downsizing to a condo and need to sell my HT and stereo speakers which I plan on listing here (Audiogon). However I'm not sure about shipping. I have original boxes but have several large and over 200lbs each and 100lbs each speakers. I'm guessing these would have to go by a freight line. What is the SAP individuals are using and doing for this?

Just want to have all my ship(ping) in order before I list.
william321
I have experience with LTL (less than truckload) freight carriers. It's not pretty! I would suggest if shipping via this system that you use a very reputable carrier and indicate that the pallet cannot be stacked. They typically install a cone on the top of shipments of this type. If the cone is crushed then you know something was stacked on it. I would also use a carrier like FEDEX Freight or other reputable carrier that will insure the shipment.

One thing to keep in mind, it is absolutely essential for the receiving party to inspect the load for damage PRIOR to signing for the shipment. Drivers are notorious for getting people to sign right away. Why? Because the signature transfers ownership. Once you sign it's yours and now your problem. Never sign a bill of lading until you are completely satisfied that the shipment arrived in good condition. If there is any damage to the packaging, photograph it and indicate it on the bill of lading. You also have the right to refuse the shipment. If you refuse it, the responsibility is transferred back to the shipper and the carrier. You have no responsibility whatsoever. Understand this process and you can't get burned if you are the buyer.
Email Freight.com and you can get quotes or have them call you to discuss. Just used them to ship speakers in  2 crates weighing 380 pounds each. Did real well.
200lbs is WAY over 130lbs so how can I use FedEx??? These are LARGE speakers/boxes and 200lbs. 

Before I post them for sale I need to understand and know how to ship them. I see lots of large speakers for sale but most look to be from shops that know how to ship.

Wonder what most do. Should I just try pickup only? 
samgar2 When you says 'crates' is this in addition to the boxes? 
Lets recap

Your op said you had some speakers at 200lb and some at 100lb
So the 100lb ones CAN go by regular fedex ground.

The 200lb ones need to go freight and quite possibly fedex freight maybe the best bet there too.

Now as far as local pickup only goes, I have found that to be huge turnoff for buyers unless obviously they are within driving distance which usually means you may as well save some advertising money and just stick em on Craigslist!

I personally suffered trying to sell a pair of 220lb speakers with local pickup only and yes they sold but at a loss as to what I really wanted and took nearly 6 months to find a buyer.