Lampizator Music KOMPUTER or MusicVault or MemoryPlayer64???

Looking for good advice and pros/cons, listening experiences, etc...with any or all of the above computer-based audio ripping/server based platforms.  Important things for me are balanced outputs, clock input, ability to rip both RBCD (CD, XRCD, XRCD2, XRCD24) and SACD (native, not the RBCD layer) and if possible the 2-channel DVD-Audio disc content I have.  Need large in-box as well as network attached storage potential with some form of redundancy (think high-availability/fault-tolerance), use of RAID or some other approach (local cloud).  Thanks in advance for the help!
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xzephyr24069

Showing 7 responses by zephyr24069

Thank you very much....do you rip on another device and then use the filesystem on the Lampi as a target for the fies?
Thank you for the response; apologies in my delay in responding further. Work has been taking far too much time away from audio!
Juan,...thank you very much for the detailed comments and listening impressions of this unit! Did you get a dual-AES board installed as an option or are you sticking with straight USB?
Whatthe: All computers with hard drives can store DSD but what this is about is the ability to playback DSD and its additional variants (DSD128 for example) natively versus converting it to PCM...