Lamm ll2 preamp + Plinius sa 102 amp = matching?

I have Sonus faber Cremona (floorstander) and Symphonic line mkIII integrated amp , which I am going to replace with separates, what is your opinion with the above pre+amp ???

My cdplayer is Audiomeca Mephisto II
cables: Cardas golden reference and neutral reference
128x128kops
Sorry I can't offer any direct experience as I am also considering the Plinius sa102 and looking for a good pre-amp combo. I have the Plinius M14 phono stage and love its bass slam with my Shelter 501 MC cartridge.

If you check the threads and virtual systems you will see the sa 102 used with the Lamm L1, Placette audio DB, CJ17LS, and Melos MA-333 to name a few.

Personally, I would like to have a tube linestage between my SS phono and the sa102. I am also looking at the First Sound Presence, Joule Electra LA 100 and Sonic Frontiers Line3 in addition to the above.

I almost bought an Audio Research LS16 Mk2 from someone who was using it with a Plinius sa102 and B&W Nautilus 802's and liked the sound.

I hope you (we) can get some more relevant recommendations
I'm not sure on your budget, but I'm using the VTL 2.5 preamp with a SA102 with excellent results. Later on, will look to go for the VTL 5.5 preamp. Very good synergy between the two units. For my front end, I'm using a Wadia 301 cd player and A/Q cables.
thanks for your input

Also considering cj17 lsII, vtl5.5, pathos in control, CARY slp98, Audible Illusions, Klimo Merlin....