KT88 tube amp

Hello,

what KT88 of the current production for QS Silver mono (90watt)?

Thanks!
nic10
I heard that the factory has closed but moving into a newer facility and it may be a while before I can get another quad set of those WE KT88 Plus...

Wig 
After swapping out a couple of KT88 brands I broke down and ordered Sophia Electric Blue Bottles. Had doubts about the bass having used them in a previous amp they sounded a bit thin there.
Each amp takes 6 of these so mucho dinero laid out. 
The music has good weight, bass is all there in spades with clarity never experienced previously. They also give added presence to the voices, instruments sound more real. A winner all around.
Also have NOS Tung Sol 6550s, Genelex GL, Psvanne T11. 
The Sophias are very musical.

Late to the party here. I had been looking high and low for a quad of the WE KT88 Plus, and after almost two years of 'out of stock', and getting ready to purchase some of the new New Droplet Design Linlai KT88-D , I noticed an old entry in my cart, and I was presented with the option to purchase an in-stock quad of the WE Plus! 

I believe this is the second time I have used Aliexpress in the last 5 years, so I am ready for a long wait, though they state I should receive the order by Jan 3/23...fingers crossed...

mOreilly, It's probably to late now but I just bought 4 of the Shuguang WE KT88s on AliExpress. They had 10 is stock and I just bought 4 so they still have 6 of them left. Just go to AliExpress and do a search for:

Shuguang Treasure WEKT88 PLUS

I was just wondering if any of you guys that bought the Shuguang WEKT88 Plus tunes tubes a couple of years ago are still around and let me know how reliable they had been. I finally found four of them on AliExpress and bought them as there was no one else that had any except for one seller. I had to pay $493 with shipping and taxes which I thought was a lot but you guys made them sound so good, I decided I better get them while I could as the seller only had 10 of them to sell.

Wig you said the Sophia Electric KT88 and the Shuguang WEKT88 Plus were the best KT88s that you had used in your amplifier.. I just checked the Sophia website and it would have cost me $636 to get four of them so at least the WEKT88s were still cheaper than the Sophia KT88s.