Krell Master Reference Amplifier

Any opinions on these amps?

I am in search of the best solid state amp in the world -- is the Krell Master Reference Amp it? Or would it be overrated?

Advice would be greatly appreciated?
cchp
There ya go, FINALLY, a person who has listened to all the solid state amps in the world and had time to rank them. I hope you could now give us the best tube amps also.
I have not had the opportunity for an audition. However, I have heard that the new amps from Jeff Rowland may be what you are looking for.
I believe the Mono amplifiers from Vitus Audio is a contender for the title. www.vitusaudio.com
The homepage is a little naked but just contact the guy and he will answer every question you might have and send pictures to you as well. I beleive that there is a picture of them at www.enjoythemusic.com Frankfurt show coverage.
Paul, I'm just curious
1) How long did you allow the three amps you mentioned to break-in?
2) How long did you have the three of them in your system?
3) In what ways did you consider the Plinius SA 250 to be sonically superior?
4) When you say the Goldmund Millenium is marginally better; how would you quantify that statement?
5) How did you like the Halcro amp? Did you consider it to be a good value for the dollar, or is the Plinius considerably better than this world class amp too???

Thank you for all the hard work and auditioning you have done in this area so the rest of us can just accept your opinion.
two the best sounds I have ever heard was:

1) on HE 2001 in NY tube Lamm with dCS and Acuphase on JM LAM Grand Utopia's
2) on AudioShow in Warsaw 1998 four ML 33 + two ML 336 driving B&W Nautilius in fourwire configuration (do not remember the source).

But I not sure if this means that Lamm or ML makes the best amps. I'm not sure especially that Grand Utopias on HE 2001 sounded heavenly with Lamm and dCS, and the some speakers on HE 2003 with Bel Canto sounded just so-so for me.
So are Utopias the best speakers? I do not know it depends to what they are connected to, and who is the judge.
The some story about amps IMHO.