Krell KSA 200S Owners

I recently got a Krell KSA 200s  and have been trying to hook it up.

The bias and everything  seems fine but the blue led for Power seems to fluctuate.
It will stay on and the go off and come back on again.
As time passes the duration of it staying on increases but the time it stays off is stable and same as previous.
I listened carefully and sonically nothing changes while the led changes, could not have find why this is happening.
Did anyone have a similar experience previously?
128x128kunalraiker
It does fluctuate even when there is no music playing.

I did call the repair centre, they did say they haven'tr seen it before but believe its safe to let it be given its not getting unusually hot and the sound is not being impacted.
A few years back I owned a Krell 200FPB stereo amp.  When powering up, lights in the room dimmed.  Checking the manual for power requirements. It turns out Krell recommends a 20 amp circuit.  Have a look in the manual
Hello everyone: I am about to buy a Krell ksa 200S! I already had a Krell in the past, it was a KSA 200B that I liked, but the separation was to save space in my small house at the time. Things have changed a little, I had a FPB 200 that I did not like at all, too soft and I would like to know if people have already had this product, and what they think of it. What does the device gives in terms of width and sound stage, and definition?

Thank you for all your answers which will be very useful for me.
Sincerely

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)